Mass Flow Meter SFM3200
Flow Sensor for a Superior Performance at Low Flows
The SFM3200 mass flow meter is best suitable for inspiratory flow measurements. In addition, an autoclavable / washable version is avaialble (SFM3200-AW), which is able to withstand autoclave procedures, making it reusable and suitable for expiratory flow measurements.
The SFM3200 mass flow meter is characterized by its wide dynamic measurement range of up to 250 slm, as well as its measurement accuracy at low flows. The special design of the flow channel results in a very low pressure drop through the flow body of the sensor, which makes it extremely suitable for medical ventilation and other respiratory applications. The thermal sensor element assures very fast signal processing time and bidirectional measurement mode, with the signal being internally linearized and temperature compensated.
The outstanding performance of the SFM3200 sensor is based on Sensirion’s patented CMOSens® Technology. The technology allows the integration of the sensor element and the analysis electronics on a single, tiny CMOS silicon chip. The result is a highly stable and precise system for demanding and cost-sensitive applications.
- Autoclavable / washable version available (SFM3200-AW)
- Flow range: up to 250 slm (bidirectional measurement mode)
- Superior performance at low flows
- Low pressure drop
- High robustness and reliability at variable inlet conditions
- Very fast signal processing time
- Signal internally linearized and temperature compensated
- Medical cones for pneumatic connection to standard breathing circuits
- Mechanical interface for electrical reconnection
- Inspiratory flow measurements (SFM3200)
- Expiratory flow measurements (SFM3200-AW)
- Respiratory measurements
- Drug Delivery
- Metabolic measurements
More information about applications in the medical market.