Evaluation Kit EK-P5
Evaluation Kit for Sensors of the SDP800 Series
The EK-P5 evaluation kit provides a straightforward and cost-effective option for testing and evaluating Sensirion’s digital differential pressure sensors of the SDP800 series.
The evaluation kit comprises a USB stick that is connected to the SDP810-500Pa differential pressure sensor with an adapter cable. Using the viewer software, the differential pressure sensor can be tested under realistic conditions by following the simple installation steps. There is therefore no need to program a microprocessor, as the evaluation kit is connected directly to a PC. The included software can be used to display measured values on the screen and makes it possible to export the data to an Excel datatype. This enables the data to be saved and processed in a simple manner.
- Fast evaluation (for a reduced time-to-market)
- Easily connected to a PC
- High-performance measurements thanks to SDP810 differential pressure sensor
- 1 USB Stick with adapter cable
- 1 sensor cable
- 1 SDP810-500 Pa differential pressure sensor
Here you can find all documents of Sensirion’s differential pressure sensors for download.
Sensirion’s differential pressure sensors of the improved SDP800 series are the reliable solution for precise air flow measurement in most demanding, but cost-sensitive HVAC applications.
The next generation sensor chip offers extended functionality, such as smart averaging functions and multiple measurement modes. The sensor provides high speed measurement and a configurable analog voltage output or a digital I2C interface.
- Outstanding accuracy and Long-term stability
- Extendet functionality for lower costs
- Result of more than 15 years of experience in measuring air flow in demanding HVAC, automotive and medical applications
Henüz inceleme yapılmadı.