Liquid Flow Sensor LD20
Single-use Flow Sensor for Biomedical Applications
Safe, precise, and reliable measurement of low flow rates in medical environment has never been so easy: The single-use liquid flow sensors of the LD20 series measure the liquid flow rate directly and at the point of interest for a more effective patient treatment and improved safety.
Nowadays, keywords and trends such as point-of-care, patient compliance, complex drug administering, and wearable designs demand the development of smart medical devices. The LD20 series combines Sensirion’s proven liquid flow sensing technology with a single-use, cost-optimized design for high volume applications in the medical, life-science or food industry. The sensor provides a bidirectional measurement of flow rates from 1000 ml/h down to single-digit ml/h, while it as well reliably detects common failure modes such as occlusion, free flow, or air bubbles with unprecedented speed and sensitivity.
The LD20 series optimizes costs by reducing the flow sensor to its bare minimum while still ensuring easy fluidic, electrical and mechanical connections. Barbed or luer lock fittings guarantee secure and straight-forward integration into the fluidic line: for example, into a catheter or an infusion set. Inert wetted materials provide outstanding chemical resistance and excellent media compatibility.
When using a sensor of the LD20 series, drug delivery can be measured precisely and in real time. Consequentially, drug therapies become more effective, as they become easier to monitor and control. The LD20 liquid flow sensor series enables medical device manufacturers to enhance the safety, performance, and reliability of their products for the benefit of patients and care givers.
- Full scale flow rate for water-based liquids: 1000 ml/h
- Bidirectional measurement and real time failure detection
- Highest sensitivity for detection of infiltration and multi-infusion settings
- Media isolation: No contact of the sensor chip with valuable medications or body fluids
- High speed measurement: Response time < 50 ms
- Low power consumption: Suitable for battery-powered applications
- Highly integrated: Fully calibrated, linearized, and temperature compensated digital I2C signal from a single chip
- Highly scalable sensor design: Competitive pricing for single-use applications
- Biomedical devices
- Advanced infusion therapy
- (Wearable) drug delivery devices
- Urine catheters
- Surgical instruments
Henüz inceleme yapılmadı.